SALE OF A REAL ESTATE
The commission for intermediation of a real estate sale is amounting to 3% of the price of the real estate depending on the nature and demandingness of a particular real estate brokerage. The lowest amount of commission amounts to € 3,000 including VAT.
The commission includes:
- Elaboration of photo documentation, floor plan and description of a real estate based on a personal inspection by our experienced certified broker.
- Photo documentation of a unique 360° virtual tour.
- Presentation of your real estate on all most frequented real estate portals.
- Addressing clients from our own extensive database.
- Putting up a banner on your real estate if you agree.
- Property showing (with or without the owner).
- Complete legal service, we prepare all necessary contractual documents for you to sign.
- Necessary documents from the Cadastre of Immovables (title deed, detail of the cadastral map, other documents).
- Supervision over settlement of all financial issues.
- Payment of notarial fees connected with verification of signatures of the sellers in purchase contracts. Our notary will approach you directly at our premises.
- Payment of the administrative fee at the Cadastre of Immovables.
- Final handover of the real estate in the form of a protocol.